Thursday, September 13, 2007

1502

Rambling brambles around the re-order of the plot. Lots of what we talked about came out in the new plot summary. A collective cell. Martin and Oskar getting together to take the money as a team. Good stuff. Thanks dude. What I wrote tonight was utter crap, just ramblings, but it has established the new mode for the story. Oskar needed someone to talk with. Had to give him his brother. Feeling better now.

The Priapus post made me split my cock I laughed so hard. I was doubled over with laughter, poking myself in the eye with my penis, and then I swung around to answer the doorbell and took out all the plants on our windowsill. Hate it when that happens. My tiny little body was shaking with laughter while my cock led a phantom orchestra through Beethoven's Fifth.

No comments: