Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Deano and Strokeage

Okay that post cracked me up. I have been there with the cell phone. Once in hotel room I contemplated gripping w/some cellphone pictures of naked girls but I was worried that the tiny images of the women would be distracting; it didn't seem like the cellphone pictures would have enough detail to facilitate a grip session. I tried holding the screen very close to one eye, but I was left with a pixellated mess or a very blurry woman. Just didn't work.

I am also fascinated by Hurricanes. While I've never driven from Hawaii to California, I've heard that the traffic is murder and that they charge an arm and a leg for gas. I particularly like hurricanes when they miss me. It's much more fun to watch the mayhem and destruction on TV than out your windows.

I wrote 1200 words to myself. Still struggling today. The struggles have not ceased. As Moses once said to Pharaoh, "Let my people go."

I feel like one of the Children of Israel, making bricks under the hot sun while the stinging lash torments my puny shoulders. I need a big and bad-ass Charleton Heston to come along and knock some Egyptian motherfuckers out. Then I say to Chuck, "Cool, man, let's get up outta here. I know this place called The Promised Land where they have a Starbucks on every corner."

Later, when we're all sitting at our metal table sipping our lattes (under the stars of course) I'll tell Chuck that in the future someone named Michael Moore will ask him to do an interview and that he should not under any circumstances accept this invitation.

No comments: