Sunday, August 12, 2007

Maiden Bloggage

Thanks to the whole GDTG executive crew for the warm welcome. This is, in fact, my first blog post, the Maiden Bloggage. I am about to click "Publish Post" for the very first time. Quite surprising, I think, considering I'm such a major geek. Just haven't had the opportunity to cross into blog world.

I have to be honest and say that, for all the efforts and agreements regarding anonymity, for the whole purpose of allowing total freedom in what we say, what we talk about, the use of the word "fuck" in total spontaneity without fear of offending anyone, etc., I'm still feeling this overwhelming need to say something prophetic, creatively brilliant, maybe try to sound like a fucking writer. I said fuck again, and it feels good. I will say fuck a lot. I do say fuck a lot, just ask my wife, ask my kids, ask the fucking dog.

So, I will get the hell over myself and try to follow through with the whole original idea... I will try to let loose, hold nothing back, just rant and rave and get the juices flowing.

And I will say fuck. Cuz sometimes there's just no fucking substitute.

Love,

Steve

(Clicking "Publish Post" - it may hurt a bit at first... I'll click slowly...)

3 comments:

Cod Cuddleston said...

I think it's key to missspell some werds and in that way get over your sense of perfectionism. Or to write a sentence whose entire structure ultimately serves a kind of bloat which doesn't serve in turn to enlightnen or enlarge our original point. But what do I know? I use Firefox and they have an automatic spell checker on form elements, so that even now I can see some red squiggly lines above me which I could investigate. Issues to resolve. But I won't. I'm avoiding.

Cod Cuddleston said...

I think it's key to missspell some werds and in that way get over your sense of perfectionism. Or to write a sentence whose entire structure ultimately serves a kind of bloat which doesn't serve in turn to enlightnen or enlarge our original point. But what do I know? I use Firefox and they have an automatic spell checker on form elements, so that even now I can see some red squiggly lines above me which I could investigate. Issues to resolve. But I won't. I'm avoiding.

Cod Cuddleston said...

Or double comment.