Monday, November 5, 2007

I Love Tom Brady

He's very handsome.

Just write the story, just write the story.

And I love your hair...lush silvery waves...ah, it's very nice. I truly have remarked on its texture (to myself) before. This is sad but true. As a writer? I do these things..notice all details...deconstruct and reconstruct. Yesterday lying in bed I came up with a brilliant dream-sentence...something about pixels coalescing into globs, giving the whole picture an abstract look.

There is nothing better than a good haircut and nothing worse than a bad one (okay there's halitosis, death, taxes, un-lubricated trim, toothaches, warts, but other than that...). However, it's not always clear at first blush whether you've gotten a truly good cut. This only comes clear after about a week. If it ruled the first day but you think you need another one a week later, you got suckered. Mine looked absolutely horrible last week but is growing in nicely...a creeper cut.

No comments: