Monday, October 15, 2007

Mon 10/15 - 2,904 Words

Cranked 'em out today... Thought about going back and doing 96 more words of gobbledy gook just to be able to say that I wrote three thousand words, but I couldn't do it... couldn't get any more blood... the vials are all full... the needle is caked up with crusty, dark red platelets, my face is ghostly white, lips powdery blue...

But... I have just begun the very last chapter. I think I will finish the draft tomorrow (or maybe tonight if I can regenerate some blood cells between now and then. Maybe I'll need to eat more iron).

Hey... 2,300 words on Sunday... that's freakin' awesome.

And you have absolutely no explaining to do choosing sex over writing.

Maybe shoot for both at the same time next time? Remember that scene in Dangerous Liaisons when John Malkovich is writing a letter, using Uma Thurman's hot twenty-year-old naked body as a desk? Gawd... excuse me for a moment, I have to step into the bathroom.

No comments: