Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Vagina Hammerlog

Hey everybody! Welcome back to GDTG, hope it wasn't too hard to find...now sit back and enjoy the vaginal discussion...and try the veal. Or the tacos. Really.

1. Beaver. Do they call it a beaver because a well-bushed vagina, viewed from about a 45 degree angle with the woman's legs spread, would look like a Beaver? I would assume that the labia etc. would form the tail and the bush itself the beaver's body?

2. In the groove. I believe this phrase was originally used to describe the act of coitus and like so many other sexual descriptives it crept into the musical lexicon. I think that's the rough etymology. So anyway, doesn't it strike you that "in the groove" must have started from the experience of having one's penis literally in the vaginal groove?

I don't know if this is interesting to anyone else, but I find it fascinating. The vagina is everywhere! Dug into the carpet fibers of our linguistic experience!

Damn I need to get laid.

1 comment:

Iago de Otto said...

"The vagina is everywhere!"

Like the number 23. Way back whenever, when I was about to watch the flick 23 on DVD, wondering WTF is it about 23 anyway, I happened to glance up for no apparent coherently well thought-out reason at the DVD player timer clicking away and my eyes locked on -- 23 seconds -- and it just hung there for a good long breath intake, something like a gasp I suppose. And it made me think of sex, and vaginas.