Saturday, October 20, 2007

Split Streams

Good post, Steve. Love the practical tip. And you're absolutely right, the second construction worked much better. Did 1,118 words tonight when I thought I had nothing. Now I'll go to sleep happy. Some of it was real good.

The penis is a wonderful and terrible implement. Just now I went to pee. A tinkling arc headed into the bowl, so why the splattering on the shins? I realized then that I was suffering from the dreaded Split Stream. The bulk of the urine was headed in the right direction but I had a faction, a splinter group, that was falling on the edge of the bowl.

Nothing to do in the case of a split stream but increase bladder pressure and hope to break loose that little tab of folded penis-tip that has segmented your opening. So with a mighty groan I broke through and thundered to a glorious conclusion. It was a proud moment in Standing Urination.

Now, here's something Nabakov said about story:

"In the beginning virtue is punished and in the end vice is punished."

No comments: